Join the fight to help #EndALS forever!
- Donate! Every dollar goes to supporting our work.
- If your family has been impacted by ALS, send us your story so that we can add it to our website. Each story is so important in building the movement to #EndALS!
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Subscribe to our email newsletter at the bottom of the page
- Join our members group, or volunteer your time and skills to help us!
- Contact your Member of Parliament, the federal health minister, your provincial health minister, and MLA/MNA/MPP and tell them:
- Faster approval by Health Canada and the rest of Canada’s regulatory system for new ALS treatments and cures is important to you
- This is a time of unprecedented hope for people with ALS
- Ask them to join the existing federal, multi-party ALS Caucus. The ALS Caucus was formed in 2017 following the death by ALS of MP Mauril Bélanger. It is chaired by Francis Drouin, Liberal MP for Glengarry—Prescott—Russell